SepFast 6.2 mm ID 1 ml column
Size : 1
Brand : Biotoolomics
Biotoolomics offers scalable chromatography columns for fast medium screening, process development and scaling-up applications, or general laboratory purifications. The empty column sizes range from 1ml to 40ml, and packed column sizes range from 1ml to 10 litres.
Our range of chromatography columns has the following key features and advantages:
- Fully scalable column design for bioprocessing applications
- Low cost
- Resin compressibility taken into account
- Minimum dead volume for high resolution applications
- Proven flow distribution mechanism
- Easy to pack
- Tight packing of any type of chromatography media (>20 µm)
- Features standard connections, which are compatible with most common chromatography instruments such as AKTA etc.
- Easy to store
- Long life time
After the chosen resin is packed in the column, the column can be readily stored and re-used for many times.
Characteristics of Empty Columns
|Column Volume||0.33ml, 0.67ml, 1ml||5ml, 10ml||20ml, 30ml, 40ml|
|Column Inner Diameter||6.2mm||11mm||16mm|
|Materials of Construction||Polypropylene||Polypropylene (for plunger),acrylic (for column body)|
|Operational Pressure||6 bar||3 bar||3 bar|
|Chemical Compatibility||All columns are compatible with most commonly used aqueous buffers. For special chemical or certain organic solvent compatibility please contact us.|
For detailed information about individual columns please click the relevant column size below:
- 1 ml, 0.67 ml, 0.33 ml
- 5 ml, 10 ml
- 20 ml, 30 ml, 40 ml
For our full range of column sizes please click column packing service.